Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 2013

DOWNLOAD SEPTEMBER'S CALENDAR

SUNDAY LESSONS

September 15
Laurels: How can I guard my virtue?
Mia Maids: How can I be in the world but not of the World?
Beehives: How can I guard my virtue?
September 22
Laurels: How do the things I say affect me and those around me?
Mia Maids: How can I guard my virtue?
Beehives: Why is it important to be honest?
September 29
Joint Lesson – The Power of Everyday Missionaries
ACTIVITIES
September 8: Class Presidency Meetings | 12:15 PM | Gym
September 8: Stake Youth Committee | 6 PM | Lexington
September 11: Mutual (Personal Progress) | 7 PM | Primary Room
September 14: Youth Stake Dance (70s/80s) | 7:30 PM | Lexington | Youth are in charge of decorations
September 15: BYC | 12:15 PM | Bishop's Office
September 18: Mutual (Pool Party) | 7 PM | Hill's Home | YW in charge of snacks, YM in charge of drinks
September 15: Mutual (Class Activities) | 7 PM | Primary Room
Laurels:
Mia Maids:
Beehives:
September 29:Stake Youth Standards Night | 6 PM | Lexington

BIRTHDAYS
September 28: Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment